BE ACTIVE THIS SCHOOL YEAR BY JOINING OUR TAEKWONDO FAMILY!
TAEKWONDO CLASSES STARTING THIS SCHOOL YEAR (2020-2021)
Mondays/Wednesdays/Fridays (4:30pm to 5:15pm)
Please call ahead or email to reserve your child’s spot for Taekwondo class. We are only accepting 10 students per class. (No walk-ins.) All participants will need to sign a waiver. Students must wear a mask, non-slip socks, and bring their own water bottle (labeled.) Parents/Guardians must stay in their vehicles (Simply drop off and pick up.) Please arrive 5 minutes early.
EMAIL US FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT OUR SCHOOL YEAR CARE PROGRAM!
HELPING OUR WORKING PARENTS IN THE COMMUNITY!
What we are doing to keep our students and staff safe:
Master Han Taekwondo is being proactive in following CDC guidelines on making sure our environment is as safe as possible for our students and staff.
Our Do-jang is thoroughly cleaned on a daily basis. We have chosen to implement some extra preventive measures when cleaning and disinfecting everything our friends and families come in contact with such as chairs, faucets, toilets, paper towel dispensers and more.
Instructors and Leadership team perform duty tasks where common hand contact occurs during operating hours, especially between classes such as wiping down and disinfecting mat, doorknobs, handles, faucets, and toilet operating arms.
Here are things you can do to help support us in offering the safest environment possible:
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Wash your hands with soap and water regularly while singing the A,B,C’s.
- Alcohol hand sanitizers are also effective.
- Try not to touch your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Please stay home when you are sick or show any signs of not feeling well.
- Cough or sneeze into a tissue or your elbow. If you use a tissue, wash your hands afterward.
- Use the traditional Martial Arts bow for greeting someone when applicable, or polite head nods rather than handshakes and hugs
-We ask Parents/Guardians to check their child’s temperature before leaving their home.
We miss you all and hope to see you soon. Please stay safe during this time.