Children’s Class (Ages 4-12)
Our Taekwondo program is designed to develop discipline, respect, confidence, and focus. It is also designed to help students build a strong foundation for traditional Martial Arts skills. Through these techniques and disciplines of Tae Kwon Do, students will learn self-discipline, mutual respect, focus, and perseverance. Great value and Integrity are key parts of our students and we hope that it will stick with them for the rest of their lives. These values will help shape them into strong, law-abiding, positive adult citizens.
Benefits of Taekwondo
• Basic Motor Skills
• Listening skills
• Critical thinking skills
• Positive Role Model
• Increased Physical Conditioning
• Self Defense
• Leadership Skills
We also provide lessons for Teens, Adults, and One on One!
1-on-1 Private Lessons
This class provides a learning atmosphere where the student has the Instructor’s full attention. Private lessons offer a way of learning Taekwondo that matches your schedule because private lessons are scheduled by appointment.
• For students of all ages
• By appointment only
• Personalized training plan customized to allow you to learn at your own pace
Special Training Class
This is an advanced Taekwondo curriculum that heavily emphasizes the demonstration and sport of Taekwondo. Students will learn advanced techniques in all areas of Taekwondo. Throughout this program, students will train for demonstrations as well as form and sparring events at tournaments.
• For students of all ages and belt rank
• Learn advanced Taekwondo moves and sparring techniques
• Improve Taekwondo fundamentals
• Not all students are eligible to participate in this program, prospects must be evaluated by Instructors and staff